Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quivering Shivering

A kiss can also be a frisky, fun, delectable burst of electricity that literally knocks you to your knees.This is that kiss that outright intoxicates you, diminishes your capacity to think, causes midday distractions that lead to sky-high nighttime fantasies, and hampers your ability to speak clearly and succinctly. It can even reduce you to feeling like an awkward teenager whose unrequited crush on the high school hottie leaves her banging into locker doors during hallway sightings.

I’ve been known to get loopy and “skip to my lou”when I think of that super-suave secret agent man 007and certain mortals I’ve been lucky enough to kiss.There’s no special profile. Just that certain kiss-a-risma when wrapped the right way that makes them totally irresistible. Whatever it might be, you become fixated. I refer to this mania as the “James Bond.” His mere essence could provoke an extreme sacrifice for but one fleeting moment of rapture. I’d literally give my eyeteeth just to gently caress the lower lip of that sexy spy!

No comments: